Mavericks Farm Seasons Map v 2.0
What do you think about this mod? Write in comments!
* Cut down the forestry area,it was to big and i hear it makes the area laggy
* Removed the sawmill for boardpallets and placed 2 woodfactory’s in place
* Changed palletfactory’s and moved to forestry area
* Changed BGA area (siloking under the ground for acces with tipper
* Changed biodiesel area
* Removed the little greenhouses and created one big greenhouse that produce 8 different fruits
* Removed pallets from greenhouse,compost is needed to produce instead
* Added manure, seeds and fertilizer to farmsilo’s
* Removed all trees and renewed to work with the seasons mod
* Tried to label everything for your comfort
* The map has 2 placeable area’s made snowfree, it’s marked on the PDA
Farming Simulator 17
How do I install Farming Simulator mods?
Find a mod that you like and want to download first. Then, on your PC, download a mod. Mods are typically in.zip format. However, it is sometimes in.rar format. If the mod file is in.zip format, no additional actions are required. If a file is in.rar format, you must unarchive it using software such as WinRar or Zip7. Windows 10 users do not need to use archive software; Win10 includes an unarchive feature.
The next step is to locate the mods folder on your computer. It is typically found in Documents/My Games/Farming Simulator [Your FS game version, e.g. 2022]. Open the "mods" folder and place the downloaded.zip archive or unarchived.rar file there.
The final step. Have fun with Farming Simulator mods!