Additional Game Settings v 126.96.36.199
What do you think about this mod? Write in comments!
This Modification adds a New Tab with Settings to the Pause Menu
– Changing the visibility of the interface
– Changing the visibility of the crosshair
– Changing the time format
– Displaying the current date
– Displaying the fade effect when switching cameras
– Changing the visibility of dialog boxes
– Displaying a fill indicator above the trailer
– Changing the smoothness of the camera movement
– Easier engine starting (starting the engine by pressing the accelerate key)
– Automatically starting savegame after loading is complete
– Changing visibility of non mod/DLC items in the shop
– Changing of the environment lighting
– Changing of the brightness of the environment
– Changing of the depth of field setting
– Changing the visibility of birds in the game world
– Changing animal collision behavior
– Changing the camera collision behavior
* Fixed an issue with missing fill type icon on fill indicator
* Removed the fade out effect when switching from player camera to cut camera
* The filtering function for objects in the store has been improved (modifications with the changed “dlcTitle” were shown as DLC)
* Minor bug fixes and improvements
Farming Simulator 19
How do I install Farming Simulator mods?
Find a mod that you like and want to download first. Then, on your PC, download a mod. Mods are typically in.zip format. However, it is sometimes in.rar format. If the mod file is in.zip format, no additional actions are required. If a file is in.rar format, you must unarchive it using software such as WinRar or Zip7. Windows 10 users do not need to use archive software; Win10 includes an unarchive feature.
The next step is to locate the mods folder on your computer. It is typically found in Documents/My Games/Farming Simulator [Your FS game version, e.g. 2022]. Open the "mods" folder and place the downloaded.zip archive or unarchived.rar file there.
The final step. Have fun with Farming Simulator mods!