Amazone D9-30 & D9-40 v 1.1
What do you think about this mod? Write in comments!
Two Amazone Seeders:
– Working width 3 meters
– Capacity 600 liters
– Price 8500 €
– Working width 4 meters
– Capacity 830 liters
– Price 13500 €
* Added Amazone D9-40 Seeder
* Added Color Configurations
* Materials have been re-adjusted
* Completely New Model of Hydraulic Hoses and Several Parts
* Added Sticker Configuration
* New Configuration of Warning Signs (only for Amazone D9-40)
* The Model has been optimized and improved
* New Wheel Configuration
* Some Details have been added
Farming Simulator 19
How do I install Farming Simulator mods?
Find a mod that you like and want to download first. Then, on your PC, download a mod. Mods are typically in.zip format. However, it is sometimes in.rar format. If the mod file is in.zip format, no additional actions are required. If a file is in.rar format, you must unarchive it using software such as WinRar or Zip7. Windows 10 users do not need to use archive software; Win10 includes an unarchive feature.
The next step is to locate the mods folder on your computer. It is typically found in Documents/My Games/Farming Simulator [Your FS game version, e.g. 2022]. Open the "mods" folder and place the downloaded.zip archive or unarchived.rar file there.
The final step. Have fun with Farming Simulator mods!