Case IH Magnum 215/335 v 1.0
What do you think about this mod? Write in comments!
– Engine Setup: 221 hp, 248 hp, 275 hp, 304 hp, 330 hp
– Different wheel configurations
– Exhaust pipe color configuration
– US extremities lights options
– EU Michelin tires options
– 3 Point hitch options
– Front weights and front 3 point options
– Windows options
– Frontloader option
– Adds roof GPS when if it is purchased
– Fender configurations
– Demco 1200 Sidequest compatible
Casearias Modding, Nicklas.Leh
Farming Simulator 22
How do I install Farming Simulator mods?
Find a mod that you like and want to download first. Then, on your PC, download a mod. Mods are typically in.zip format. However, it is sometimes in.rar format. If the mod file is in.zip format, no additional actions are required. If a file is in.rar format, you must unarchive it using software such as WinRar or Zip7. Windows 10 users do not need to use archive software; Win10 includes an unarchive feature.
The next step is to locate the mods folder on your computer. It is typically found in Documents/My Games/Farming Simulator [Your FS game version, e.g. 2022]. Open the "mods" folder and place the downloaded.zip archive or unarchived.rar file there.
The final step. Have fun with Farming Simulator mods!