Courseplay v 188.8.131.52
What do you think about this mod? Write in comments!
* Fix for #2768
* Fix for #2777
* Fix for #2761 and other plow improvements
* Improvement for reverse driving with offset tools (e.g. plows or potato harvester)
* Plows default noReverse configuration was removed, User who want them to not drive in reverse turn off “turn on field” or can also turn on “use pathfinder in turns”.
* Added shovel mode back in. #2254
* Please check the in-game help menu for how to set up the new mode
* We can’t support all kinds of shovel vehicles (like bobcats) as they were built inconsistently (like the tool arms are sometimes flipped, and so on).
* If it turns out to be a lot of non-working shovel vehicles, we’ll consider implementing some kind of Tool Position Saver (like our separate mod) or find some another solution, until then, we would prefer keeping the automatic control
* We were not able to test all different kinds of combinations. If you have a vehicle that does weird things, pls post a screenshot (with debug on) in our Issue: #2783
Farming Simulator 22
How do I install Farming Simulator mods?
Find a mod that you like and want to download first. Then, on your PC, download a mod. Mods are typically in.zip format. However, it is sometimes in.rar format. If the mod file is in.zip format, no additional actions are required. If a file is in.rar format, you must unarchive it using software such as WinRar or Zip7. Windows 10 users do not need to use archive software; Win10 includes an unarchive feature.
The next step is to locate the mods folder on your computer. It is typically found in Documents/My Games/Farming Simulator [Your FS game version, e.g. 2022]. Open the "mods" folder and place the downloaded.zip archive or unarchived.rar file there.
The final step. Have fun with Farming Simulator mods!