Fendt 800 Vario S4 v 1.0
What do you think about this mod? Write in comments!
– Complete Conversion to Simple IC
– Complete New Tire Configurations
– Complete New Color choice
– Changes to all Configurations
– New Rotating Beacons
– New Warning Signs
– Configuration for Slurry Tanks
– VarioGrip Script installed (including Pressure Indicator)
– Decoration: Terminals, Tools, Specials
– Light adjusted
– Physics adapted (Driving Behavior, etc…)
Price 240298 €
Farming Simulator 19
How do I install Farming Simulator mods?
Find a mod that you like and want to download first. Then, on your PC, download a mod. Mods are typically in.zip format. However, it is sometimes in.rar format. If the mod file is in.zip format, no additional actions are required. If a file is in.rar format, you must unarchive it using software such as WinRar or Zip7. Windows 10 users do not need to use archive software; Win10 includes an unarchive feature.
The next step is to locate the mods folder on your computer. It is typically found in Documents/My Games/Farming Simulator [Your FS game version, e.g. 2022]. Open the "mods" folder and place the downloaded.zip archive or unarchived.rar file there.
The final step. Have fun with Farming Simulator mods!