Fendt Vario 1000 by Steph33 v 1.4
What do you think about this mod? Write in comments!
– Engine Setup: 396 hp, 435 hp, 476 hp, 517 hp
– Wheels Setup: Standard Wheels, Twin Wheels, Rear Twin Wheels, Narrow Twin Wheels, Wheel Weights, Wide Tires
– Design: Standard, Black Beauty, Green Beauty, Chrome Part
– Frontloader Attacher
– Dirt / washable
– IC Control
– Included 3300 kg Weight
* Built new cover (3d)
* Built new mirror (3d)
* Added design configuration (Black beauty, Green beauty, Chrome parts)
* Added wheel broad (Trelleborg TM1000)
* Added animation (mirror, GPS, indoor camera, screen variotronic changed with tools and trailer)
* Animated stick brake park
* Rebuilt some parts (3d)
* Changed all Engine configuration
* Now daschboard and GPS on/off with motor
* Added led blinker when trailer attached
* Courseplay supported
Farming Simulator 17
How do I install Farming Simulator mods?
Find a mod that you like and want to download first. Then, on your PC, download a mod. Mods are typically in.zip format. However, it is sometimes in.rar format. If the mod file is in.zip format, no additional actions are required. If a file is in.rar format, you must unarchive it using software such as WinRar or Zip7. Windows 10 users do not need to use archive software; Win10 includes an unarchive feature.
The next step is to locate the mods folder on your computer. It is typically found in Documents/My Games/Farming Simulator [Your FS game version, e.g. 2022]. Open the "mods" folder and place the downloaded.zip archive or unarchived.rar file there.
The final step. Have fun with Farming Simulator mods!