Guidance Steering v 1.1
What do you think about this mod? Write in comments!
Complete field applications quickly and efficiently with the Guidance Steering mod that helps you accurately setup tracks to work your fields.
Guidance Steering allows you to use different methods in order to create tracks. The AB point method requires you to setup two points (A and B) in order to calculate the steering angle. The A+heading method simplifies this setup with only forcing you to enter the desired steering angle.
Make sure to enable Guidance Steering before you’re able to enter the menu.
In order todo this:
– Enable Guidance Steering: left ALT + C
– Show Guidance Steering menu: left CTRL + S
For further info on gameplay please checkout the README on the Github repository
* Change Render Text to the 3D Function in order to prevent clipping through the Vehicles
* Fix Issue with Angled Implements resulting in wrong width calculation
* Added Toggle to Display the Line (ALT + L)
* Add Rotate Track Input (ALT + END)
* Doubled Amount of possible Tracks
* Prevent Nil Value to be set on the Headland Act Distance
* Several fixes