John Deere HD35F/ HD40F/ HD45F/ HD50F Articulated v 2.0
What do you think about this mod? Write in comments!
Now harvesting like a big mower in undulating terrain will no longer be a problem, capture more of your crop in undulating and uneven terrain with the John Deere HD50F. The HD50F features two points of articulation making your harvesting more efficient
Specifications John Deere HD50F
– Working width: 15.2 meters
– Price: $99,500
– Working speed: 6.2 mph
– Two-point articulated mower for better ground tracking
– Air bar option relying on turbine sound when option is active
– Optional between side nozzles and facades for free canola.
– Optional cores for the air bars
– Has reel height and distance control animations
– It has distance control adjustment of the air bars
– You can choose, through manual control, whether you want to use the cutter in an articulated or rigid way
* Added 35, 40 and 45 foot models with the same, but already presented in the 50 foot version
* Both have a working speed of 6.2 mph, as well as a green and black color option for the wheel hub
Specifications of the new models:
– Working width: 10.6 meters
– Price: $69,600
– Working width: 12 meters
– Price: $79,600
– Working width: 13.7 meters
– Price: $89000
Farming Simulator 22
How do I install Farming Simulator mods?
Find a mod that you like and want to download first. Then, on your PC, download a mod. Mods are typically in.zip format. However, it is sometimes in.rar format. If the mod file is in.zip format, no additional actions are required. If a file is in.rar format, you must unarchive it using software such as WinRar or Zip7. Windows 10 users do not need to use archive software; Win10 includes an unarchive feature.
The next step is to locate the mods folder on your computer. It is typically found in Documents/My Games/Farming Simulator [Your FS game version, e.g. 2022]. Open the "mods" folder and place the downloaded.zip archive or unarchived.rar file there.
The final step. Have fun with Farming Simulator mods!