Land Rover Defender 90 v 1.0
What do you think about this mod? Write in comments!
– Select from three differnt wheel configurations – Road tyres, Off Road Tyres and Off Road Tyres with Raised Suspension
– Large choice of selectable colours
– Multiple body work configurations, including bonnet or rear mounted spare tyre, roll frame and Dakar configuration
– IC controls for the the doors, windows and bonnet
– Right hand drive – perfect for use on UK style maps
– Multiplayer compatible with passenger script
– Fully animated suspension, steering and drive shaft
– Tow bar
– Washable with high quality dirt texture
– Animated speedometer and rev counter
Spintyres, Virtual Farmer, Landy Kid, Rainbow Dave, Simul8, Chris The Irish Gamer
Farming Simulator 17
How do I install Farming Simulator mods?
Find a mod that you like and want to download first. Then, on your PC, download a mod. Mods are typically in.zip format. However, it is sometimes in.rar format. If the mod file is in.zip format, no additional actions are required. If a file is in.rar format, you must unarchive it using software such as WinRar or Zip7. Windows 10 users do not need to use archive software; Win10 includes an unarchive feature.
The next step is to locate the mods folder on your computer. It is typically found in Documents/My Games/Farming Simulator [Your FS game version, e.g. 2022]. Open the "mods" folder and place the downloaded.zip archive or unarchived.rar file there.
The final step. Have fun with Farming Simulator mods!