Mazowiecka Nizina Map v 2.0
What do you think about this mod? Write in comments!
– Multi Terrain Angle installed (360 Degree Ground work)
– 5 Playable Farms
– 260 Fields (including Meadows)
– Selling Points
– New Crops: Rye, Triticale, Spelled, Alfalfa, Clover, Field Grass, Horse Grass, Pasture Grass, Carrot, Onion, Mustard
– Biogas Plant
– Free Water Point (reservoir on the Map and Ponds)
– The Map is Season ready and supports Precision Farming Mod
Farming Simulator 19
How do I install Farming Simulator mods?
Find a mod that you like and want to download first. Then, on your PC, download a mod. Mods are typically in.zip format. However, it is sometimes in.rar format. If the mod file is in.zip format, no additional actions are required. If a file is in.rar format, you must unarchive it using software such as WinRar or Zip7. Windows 10 users do not need to use archive software; Win10 includes an unarchive feature.
The next step is to locate the mods folder on your computer. It is typically found in Documents/My Games/Farming Simulator [Your FS game version, e.g. 2022]. Open the "mods" folder and place the downloaded.zip archive or unarchived.rar file there.
The final step. Have fun with Farming Simulator mods!