Mercedes Benz Road Maintenance Pack v 1.3
What do you think about this mod? Write in comments!
The Pack consist of 5 Mercedes Benz Road Maintenance Trucks.
* Added a new warning system
* Prices for configurations changed
* Bug fixes (many)
* Doors can now be opened
* Page parts can be opened with the x button
* Interactive control added when opening the pages
* Fixed that the console displayed errors (that was the sign at the back)
* Fixed error when folding up the warning board
Ersteller Baustellengigant-moding, Bauhof-Mattis, Edwards Moding, Torben s
Farming Simulator 22
How do I install Farming Simulator mods?
Find a mod that you like and want to download first. Then, on your PC, download a mod. Mods are typically in.zip format. However, it is sometimes in.rar format. If the mod file is in.zip format, no additional actions are required. If a file is in.rar format, you must unarchive it using software such as WinRar or Zip7. Windows 10 users do not need to use archive software; Win10 includes an unarchive feature.
The next step is to locate the mods folder on your computer. It is typically found in Documents/My Games/Farming Simulator [Your FS game version, e.g. 2022]. Open the "mods" folder and place the downloaded.zip archive or unarchived.rar file there.
The final step. Have fun with Farming Simulator mods!