Odenwalderlande Map v 1.0.2
What do you think about this mod? Write in comments!
* BGA Error correction of the Fill Level and the Processing
* Additional Lighting in the Interior of the Site
* BGA Sound fixes (Water Sound removed)
* Mill Sound fixes (Seagulls Sound removed)
* Field 22 Sound fixes (Horse Sound removed)
* Field Soil Processing (smoothed Levels)
Farming Simulator 19
How do I install Farming Simulator mods?
Find a mod that you like and want to download first. Then, on your PC, download a mod. Mods are typically in.zip format. However, it is sometimes in.rar format. If the mod file is in.zip format, no additional actions are required. If a file is in.rar format, you must unarchive it using software such as WinRar or Zip7. Windows 10 users do not need to use archive software; Win10 includes an unarchive feature.
The next step is to locate the mods folder on your computer. It is typically found in Documents/My Games/Farming Simulator [Your FS game version, e.g. 2022]. Open the "mods" folder and place the downloaded.zip archive or unarchived.rar file there.
The final step. Have fun with Farming Simulator mods!