Pallet Autoload Specialization v 1.2
What do you think about this mod? Write in comments!
Base Mod for using Mods with Pallet Autoload Specialization.
An example of how to use in your own mod you will find in the Strautmann SEK 802 Pallet Autoload.
Currently only default Euro pallets, liquidTanks, bigbag pallets and Cotton Square Bales are possible, more will follow.
How to use:
- Drive next to the pallets and then with R you can load one pallet after the other
- Make sure you have selected the correct pallet type
- The pallets are then as loaded by hand on the loading area
- Fasten with straps before you drive, otherwise it fell of
- You can choose the unloading side and unload it
* Added missing translations for shop
* Changeover to your own bindings to minimize double assignments
* Seedling pallets can now be loaded with Euro pallets
* New loading type for overloaded Euro pallets such as those from KsAG or Schaumann (lower loading capacity)
* Loading behavior converted to automatic loading of all pallets within reach. One time [R] and everything is charged
* Pioneer’s pallet now falls under Overloaded Euro pallets
Farming Simulator 22
How do I install Farming Simulator mods?
Find a mod that you like and want to download first. Then, on your PC, download a mod. Mods are typically in.zip format. However, it is sometimes in.rar format. If the mod file is in.zip format, no additional actions are required. If a file is in.rar format, you must unarchive it using software such as WinRar or Zip7. Windows 10 users do not need to use archive software; Win10 includes an unarchive feature.
The next step is to locate the mods folder on your computer. It is typically found in Documents/My Games/Farming Simulator [Your FS game version, e.g. 2022]. Open the "mods" folder and place the downloaded.zip archive or unarchived.rar file there.
The final step. Have fun with Farming Simulator mods!