Production Info Hud v 0.2.1.0
What do you think about this mod? Write in comments!
- Display of the active productions with their remaining time
- A production is only displayed if: it has less than 72 hours remaining, it has less than 50% fill level
- The display is sorted according to the remaining time, whichever runs empty or is empty first is shown at the top
- Only 5 productions are shown
* Full incoming Warehouses are no longer shown as full Productions
* Added Translations for IT
Farming Simulator 22
How do I install Farming Simulator mods?
Find a mod that you like and want to download first. Then, on your PC, download a mod. Mods are typically in.zip format. However, it is sometimes in.rar format. If the mod file is in.zip format, no additional actions are required. If a file is in.rar format, you must unarchive it using software such as WinRar or Zip7. Windows 10 users do not need to use archive software; Win10 includes an unarchive feature.
The next step is to locate the mods folder on your computer. It is typically found in Documents/My Games/Farming Simulator [Your FS game version, e.g. 2022]. Open the "mods" folder and place the downloaded.zip archive or unarchived.rar file there.
The final step. Have fun with Farming Simulator mods!