Reaper 2000 Harvester v 1.0
What do you think about this mod? Write in comments!
– Base price $510,500
– Lots of tire configurations to choose from.
– Body, interior, and seat are color configurable.
– Over 100 extra colors in addition to the base colors.
– There are 3 engine configurations to choose from:
825Hp – base
1520Hp – $25,500
2050Hp – $55,530
– 14,400 liters capacity standard
– Un-realistic capacity configurations from 250,000 liters to EXTREME 1,500,000 liters.
– Choice of 2 pipe length configurations.
– Can handle an 18 meter header easily.
– Can be configured as different brands.
– Can be configured with a strobe lightbar, corner strobes, or both with many different color options.
*NOTE strobe lights can trigger certain players that may be sensitive to flashing lights. Strobe lights are set to NONE as a default.
– Choice of body decals with 4 separate styles.
– Decals can also be set to “None” (default) if they are not wanted.
Farming Simulator 22
How do I install Farming Simulator mods?
Find a mod that you like and want to download first. Then, on your PC, download a mod. Mods are typically in.zip format. However, it is sometimes in.rar format. If the mod file is in.zip format, no additional actions are required. If a file is in.rar format, you must unarchive it using software such as WinRar or Zip7. Windows 10 users do not need to use archive software; Win10 includes an unarchive feature.
The next step is to locate the mods folder on your computer. It is typically found in Documents/My Games/Farming Simulator [Your FS game version, e.g. 2022]. Open the "mods" folder and place the downloaded.zip archive or unarchived.rar file there.
The final step. Have fun with Farming Simulator mods!