Rottne F20D v 220.127.116.11
What do you think about this mod? Write in comments!
Rottne F20D is a sturdy forwarder with very large load capacity of a full 20 tonnes, making it perfect for transport for long forwarding distances.
The balanced bogies, with large wide wheels, provide excellent flotation capacity and smooth and gentle travel.
Wide Load XL has a variable load area with hydraulic stakes and hydraulically width adjustable gate.
Overview possibilities and adjustments:
– 2 Engine variants.
– Window tint in clear and black.
– Exhaust guard.
– Hood protection optionally with fire extinguishers, including red parking light rings.
– Log Leveler Shield.
– Changed Claw/wood handling, no more logcrab trigger installed.
– The height of the Bunk can be controlled separately.
– Crane movement angle adjusted.
– Position light in the Claw to better assess where you are exactly.
– Additional Tires and Olofsfors configurations.
– Various color changes.
– Vehicle in Old and New color design.
– Various vehicle customizations.
– Additional indoor camera for Claw tracking.
Power: from 278 HP
Price: from 350.000 $
Saw on the Claw Disabled due to Patch 1.8.1
Fixed getting stuck on unpurchased Log Leveler Shield
HR Forst und Fahrzeugbau
Farming Simulator 22
How do I install Farming Simulator mods?
Find a mod that you like and want to download first. Then, on your PC, download a mod. Mods are typically in.zip format. However, it is sometimes in.rar format. If the mod file is in.zip format, no additional actions are required. If a file is in.rar format, you must unarchive it using software such as WinRar or Zip7. Windows 10 users do not need to use archive software; Win10 includes an unarchive feature.
The next step is to locate the mods folder on your computer. It is typically found in Documents/My Games/Farming Simulator [Your FS game version, e.g. 2022]. Open the "mods" folder and place the downloaded.zip archive or unarchived.rar file there.
The final step. Have fun with Farming Simulator mods!